Take Advantage of our Free Data Evaluation
Our DNS RPZ Firewall is an excellent resource for the prevention of malware and ransomware infections along with access to cryptomining and phishing sites:
- Block access to URLs actively hosting malicious binaries, phishing and cryptomininers
- Prevent communication with command and control (C2) servers and domains generated via DGAs
- Stop the transmission of compromised data.
How Does it Work?
- Malware Patrol’s evaluation portal provides access to full versions of our RPZ zones, including domains currently being used by/for:
- Active DGAs
- A 15-minute orientation is required; submit the form to access the calendar.
- Evaluations are for commercial entities only.*
- A configuration guide is available on our tech support page.