Take Advantage of our Free Data Evaluation
Our DNS RPZ Firewall is an excellent resource for the prevention of malware and ransomware infections, credential theft and data exfiltration. The (7) zones in our firewall service:
- Block access to domains actively hosting malicious binaries, phishing and cryptominers
- Prevent communication with command and control (C2) servers and domains generated via DGAs
- Stop the use of DoH servers that circumvent security tools.
- Keep users from visiting recently registered COVID-related domains that have a high likelihood of maliciousness.
How Does it Work?
You must attend a 15-minute orientation before an evaluation. You will receive scheduling instructions after submitting the form.
Malware Patrol’s evaluation portal provides access to the full versions of our firewall zones, including domains currently being used by:
- COVID-related Newly Registered Domains
- DNS-over-HTTPS servers
Evaluations are for commercial entities only. Non-commercial users can subscribe to our Free Guard or Basic Defense blocklists.
A configuration guide is available on our tech support page.