Take Advantage of our Free Data Evaluation
Malware Patrol’s Enterprise Feeds will fit effortlessly into your current threat data ingestion process, all while providing a unique and valuable set of IOCs that you simply cannot risk being without.
How Does it Work?
You must attend a 15-minute orientation prior to beginning an evaluation. You will receive scheduling instructions after submitting the form.
Malware Patrol’s evaluation portal provides access to limited-but-current versions of the following data feeds:
- Bitcoin Blockchain Strings
- Bitcoin Transactions – Available via AWS S3 Bucket
- Command & Control (C2) URLs
- DDoS Attacks (Real-Time)
- Domain Names Generated via DGAs
- DNS RPZ Firewall
- Malicious IP Addresses
- Malware URLs (includes ransomware)
- Malware Samples (binaries) – Available via AWS S3 Bucket
- MISP (sync OR download MISP-formatted feeds)
- Newly Registered Domains
Please specify in the form comments if you would like access to our MISP instance, Malware Samples and/or Bitcoin Transactions data.
Evaluations are for commercial entities only. Non-commercial users can subscribe to our Free Guard or Basic Defense block lists.