Welcome ThreatQuotient Customers!
Malware Patrol’s Enterprise Feeds will integrate effortlessly into your ThreatQuotient platform instance, all while providing a unique, valuable set of IOCs that you simply cannot risk being without.
How Does it Work?
You must attend a 15-minute orientation prior to beginning an evaluation. After completing the form, you will receive scheduling instructions.
Malware Patrol’s evaluation portal provides access to limited-but-current versions of the following data feeds:
- Anti-Mining Data Feed
- Bitcoin Blockchain Strings
- Bitcoin Transactions – via AWS S3 bucket
- Command & Control Addresses
- DDoS Attacks
- DNS Firewall
- Domain Names Generated via DGAs
- Malicious IPs
- Malware & Ransomware URLs
- Malware Hashes
- Malware Samples (Binaries) – via AWS S3 bucket
- Newly Registered Domains
Please specify in the comments if you would like access to the Malware Samples or Bitcoin Transactions.