Take Advantage of our Free Data Evaluation
Our Business Protect Threat Data Feeds are a highly reliable resource for the prevention of malware and ransomware infections because they:
- Block access to URLs actively hosting malicious binaries
- Prevent communication with command and control (C2) servers
- Stop the transmission of compromised data.
How Does it Work?
Malware Patrol’s evaluation portal provides access to limited-but-current versions of the following data feeds:
- Malware URLs
- IPs of C2s and Active DGAs
- RPZ DNS Firewall Zones: Malware URLs
Available feed formats are listed on our Business Protect page and in the portal. You may download data as frequently as you like, we recommend at least every hour.
Evaluations are for commercial entities only.*
*If you are an independent researcher or advanced home user and believe that you need the data in our Business Protect feeds, please provide details in the comments section of the form so we can consider your request. Non-commercial users can subscribe to our Free Guard or Basic Defense block lists.