Protection Against Malware and Ransomware
Small Business Protection
Our Business Protect threat data feeds offer your customers and networks a highly reliable layer of protection against malware infections and the transmission of compromised data.
Most importantly, the data in our feeds is formatted for ease of use, compatible with the most common security platforms and software – no API required – and:
– Our database is updated constantly by crawlers in the cloud
– Each indicator is verified daily
– DNS names are resolved 4-6 times a day
– Newly discovered URLs are processed within an hour.
Malware URL data for rolling 9-month period, to maximize active threat coverage.
Hashes to verify the integrity of the downloaded data feed.
1) DNS RPZ Firewall, 5 separate zones: Anti-mining, C2s, DGAs, Malware, Phishing
2) Phishing URLs Feed
ClamAV Virus DB
SquidGuard Block List
Squid Web Proxy
Free 7-day trial
Access to the CyberChef tool set
Unlimited-use commercial license
Monthly or 1-year subscriptions
Watch our Business Protect evaluation orientation to learn more about the feeds and subscription features.
About Our Data
Malware Patrol’s threat data is aggregated from diverse sources, including web crawlers, botnet monitors, spam traps, honeypots, research teams, partners and historical data about malicious campaigns. All the data is carefully inspected. As a result, our feeds contain thoroughly vetted indicators sourced from the real world.
Because security budgets are usually limited, it is important to rely on a data source that provides coverage for the current malicious campaigns and threats that directly affect your company and your customers, maintaining a high level of security but using the minimum amount of resources.
How We Can Help
As a SMB, MSP, MSSP, ISP or similar company, there are many ways to use our data to protect your assets, employees and networks, as well as your customers:
- Reinforce your network defenses by adding continuously updated data to your SIEM, firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxy, and DNS servers
- Prevent the exfiltration of sensitive data and intellectual property from infected machines
- Detect malicious content hosted on your networks and servers
- Improve incident response and forensic capabilities by providing your teams with meaningful information about threats
- Grow your business by providing industry-leading threat data as a premium service to your customers.