Malware Patrol for MISP
Organize, share and correlate IOCs
Malware Patrol offers an integration with MISP, the open source threat intelligence platform used for sharing, storing and correlating IOCs.
This reputable and powerful tool is used by thousands of organizations worldwide and has many helpful, active communities. The platform is feature rich and boasts the following (and more) capabilties and options:
- Sharing – automatically exchange & sync with other users and trust-groups
- Importing – bulk-import, batch-import and free-text import
- Exporting – generate IDS, OpenIOC, plain text, CSV, or JSON output
- Automatic correlation – find relationships between attributes and indicators
- Intelligence vocabularies & adjustable taxonomy – classify and tag events using your own classification schemes OR existing taxonomies, threat actors or MITRE ATT&CK
- Python expansion modules – do-it-yourself or activate already available modules.
GET IN TOUCH
Want to evaluate or find out more about integrating Malware Patrol’s data into your MISP instance?
Email: commercial (@) malwarepatrol.net