Protect & Educate
Fight Against Phishing
Phishing is one of the most common cyber threats. It is also one of the most dangerous. Attackers that obtain credentials or trick users into clicking links that install malware can gain access to enterprise networks and to secure data, often without being noticed. Because phishing is so prevalent and continuous, preventing these emails from reaching your end users is always a top priority.
Phishing remains one of the top cyber menaces, accounting for 90% of data breaches.
Malware Patrol offers phishing threat intelligence to help our customers protect their users and networks. We collect phishing URLs from various sources – crawlers, emails, spam traps and more – to ensure coverage of the most current campaigns.
Our quality assurance process involves a mix of automated mechanisms and human revision that result in both a lower false positive rate and a higher detection of techniques that evade machine detection. Confidence scores are included to help further classify and prioritize indicators. For ease of use, we can distribute the data in formats that allow for an easy integration into a wide variety of security tools and platforms.
More Phishing Data
(1) We capture and store full JPEG images of the phishing websites from our feed. These screenshots are accompanied by perceptual hashing data. This image-based data can be used to teach your AI and/or machine learning tools as well as to educate employees about phishing.
(2) We record the raw HTML content of the phishing websites. This data can be used in the creation and improvement of rules for web gateways and email filtering systems, as well as the training of AI/ML detection systems and the augmentation of awareness training programs.
The screenshots and perceptual hashes and raw HTML data are offered as two separate add-ons to the phishing feed. Each of these are accessed via an AWS S3 bucket with AWS SNS as one of the available alert options.
Data Feed Details
– Phishing URLs, along with industry classification, for more than 300 international brands
– Image bank of phishing screenshots & perceptual hashes.
– Raw HTML content of phishing websites, compressed and accessible via an AWS S3 bucket.
– Other formats available upon request.
– Free evaluation
– Hourly updates
– Unlimited-use commercial license.